- Please fill out a Facilities Request form and return it to the church office.
- You should allow 2 weeks for the request to get into the system – it rarely will take that long.
- Expect an email confirmation that your event has been scheduled. If you do not hear from Vicki within 2 weeks, contact the church office – your form may have been lost!
What should be scheduled?
- Any event that will require the use of any space in the building should be scheduled on the calendar. This year we put on the schedule things like UMM fruit storage and UMW gift and food storage – these things require space. Please don’t assume that because you “have always done it that way” that Vicki will know or remember!
- If you want to use the vans for your event, please use the Facilities Request form to reserve the vans.
- If your event is off campus, please provide the contact information on the schedule for emergency purposes. You can use a Facilities Request form to send that info as well.
Do you need additional resources?
If you have multimedia needs for your event in the Sanctuary or Gathering Room you should fill out and submit the Multimedia Use Request form at the same time. The Multimedia Use forms are available on the website, ebenezerumc.org, by clicking on “registration” and then “multimedia request form”, in the church office or in James Mills’ office.
- Please be flexible. With the number of events that we are hosting in our buildings sometimes your first request for a room may not be possible. Also, it is possible that even though your event went on the calendar first, you may be asked to move to another location in order to allow better use of all the space.
- If your event is cancelled – PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE and let us know to take it off the calendar. The schedule is used to create the calendars that are posted in the buildings, in the bulletin and on the web.